Blue Ridge Speech & Hearing Center provides quality assessment and treatment; and when needed, we offer discounted or subsidized services for people with speech, language, hearing, developmental and motor skill challenges. Blue Ridge Speech & Hearing Center is the only nonprofit providing the combined services of Audiology, speech therapy and occupational therapy to Loudoun County’s residents in need. Our audiologists and therapists are professional staff that are licensed and certified with in their respective fields.
- Kelly Pilson, AuD, CCC-A, Doctor of Audiology
- Trisha Crawford, OTR/L, Director of Therapeutic Services
- Courtney Tate, MS, CCC-SLP
- Elisabeth Miller, MS, CCC-SLP
- Victoria Dutterer, MEd, SLP-CF
- Sarah Mabie, OTR/L
- Sarah Spicer, OTR/L
- Jeannine Buckland, COTA, Certified OT Asst.
- Sam Smeltzer, COTA, Certified OT Asst.
- Jamie Paz, Billing Specialist
- Laura Simpson, Communication Coordinator
- Skyla Pearson, Front Desk Coordinator
- Shanita Holmes, Audiology Admin Coordinator
- Mary Scott, Executive Assistant
- Charlotte Fosque, Executive Director
John S. Steigerwald Chairman
John Andrews II Vice Chairman, Treasurer
Eric Zimmerman Secretary
Gloria Winkleman Board Member
David Quanbeck Board Member
Maura Walsh-Copeland Board Member